• Assisting on-going interfaces delivery process for new and existing projects and working on developing integration interfaces.
• Perform applications integration using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and other middleware technologies.
• Middleware application deployment following change management process.
• Actively involve with requirement understanding and analysis.
• Design and develop ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using MuleSoft ESB.
• Interact with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysis and release managers as a lead member of the development team to accomplish the business goal.
• Configure the Database Connector and leveraged Select Operation to connect to Sqlserver and extract the data.
• Implemented Splitter-Aggregator, Web Services Consumer, CXF Webservices, MessageFilters, Method Entry Point Resolvers, MEL scripts.
• Implement GroupBy, filter, map functionalities in Dataweave.
• Partition exception handling into 3 types Business Exceptions, Validation Exceptions and System Exceptions using Choice Exception Handling with multiple Catch exceptions which are configured as Global element.
• Implement Mule Batch Processing to handle large records of Swiss Airlines FlatFileData.
• Configure VM Queue to increase the performance of application.
• Experience in application deployment on cloud hub and managed the app using MuleMMC. Configure and manage Mule MMC
Bacherlor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering, or a related field.